Unsung Forum »
R.I.P Christophe F.

72 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Tambourine Dream
4 posts

Re: R.I.P Christophe F.
Sep 28, 2015, 23:43
Hello All. Lovely to hear your Christophe memories. Let's keep sharing. Last week I began looking into the most appropriate ways to begin releasing some of our Panzies recordings - prompted by a kind message from HI DEN. I would like to do this hard copy rather than as downloads as I'm sure that's the way he would have wanted things to be done. There are around eight ready-made releases complete with track-listings and some scraps of artwork. I will start with the set of recordings we always imagined to be our 'first album'. If this generates enough interest I will use the money to finance the next release and so on. I have no interest in making any money out this. We never made a penny in all our years as the Panzies so I don't want to start now. I have also recently discovered Christophe's Video-8 cassette of our performance at the Cornucopia gig in London. I believe this is the only visual record of the band. Happy to package this up to accompany one of the releases if people are interested. Fried.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index