R.I.P Christophe F.

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
common era
865 posts

Re: R.I.P Christophe F.
Dec 02, 2014, 09:42
Some details from Steve Farrell's Facebook page:

To let you all know Christophe F will be cremated at Whitley Bay Crematorium on Thursday 11th December at 1.30. There will be no dress code just wear something to celebrate the life of a talented human being who brought a smile to all of our lives.

Please don't send flowers we would like donations to charity if at all possible. We hope to see friends and comrades past and present. Love and light to you all.

Rest in peace brother motherfucker!
Monganaut
Monganaut
2365 posts

Dec 02, 2014, 17:14
Fuuuck. Only just registered that it was the legendary Christopher F.

Sad, sad news. I hope his passing was a painless one.
Cosmic vibes and warm comiserations to all he left in his wake.

Only know him through his work, Universal Panzies, Fried X and The awesome Heathen Frontiers album, but an old pal was in contact with him from time to time and regatrded him as a sterling fella.

Here's hoping the Star Bard rockin' the motherfuckers with a Krautrock Lovesong in the new Frontiers.

Love on ya and rest in peace.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Dec 02, 2014, 19:33
All the best to his family and all the people he was involved with in music making :-(
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 02, 2014, 20:19
That sucks. What can I say?
texlahoma
texlahoma
891 posts

Dec 02, 2014, 20:38
Really sad to hear about this, love his music and vision, always will.
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Dec 02, 2014, 23:58
Sad news. R.I.P
Shrimp
Shrimp
1118 posts

Dec 04, 2014, 11:13
A sad loss. One of the first people i spoke to and drew inspiration from in my early hh days. We exchanged ideas and possible panzies collaborations for a while too. Keep on panzing!
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Dec 04, 2014, 19:13
V sad.

Rock on Christophe.

You were cock on.

:o(
braindonor
braindonor
184 posts

Dec 06, 2014, 03:13
Such a tragic loss. Christophe was such a nice person and so generous with his music. Fried, if you are reading this, could you please contact me at: [email protected]? Christophe gave me some Panzies music that was never released to my knowledge. I would like to know what you would like to happen with that. I am very sorry for your loss. I will always treasure the communication and camaraderie that I shared with Christophe. He has enriched my life and I will always be grateful to him for that.
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Edited Dec 06, 2014, 20:27
Christophe F. (The Spaced Out, But Highly Centered Bard & Purveyor Of Blissed Out Sonic Glam & Excellence!)
Dec 06, 2014, 19:46
Yeah. What a beautiful and compelling track! The whole album is brilliant in it's singular 'rawness'!

I've also listened to the few Panzies albums etc, that I have, throughout the week. + The Black Sheep etc. bits with him on 'em.

They all keep on giving in a big way too!!

Would be a great time to put out some unreleased stuff, if at all possible..!!
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index