24 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2373 posts

Edited Oct 25, 2014, 14:19
Re: Bespoke music - suits you...
Oct 25, 2014, 14:16
Not a big Black Mountain Fan, but of late, I'm addicted to the track 'Wucan'. Epic Tune, wish more of their output was the same (Druganaut comes close tho). Think the most I've played Wucan on repeat this week is 6 times in a row (VERY LOUD). Then me missus told me to turn it off, as, though she liked it, it was doing her head in. Esp. love the bombastic guitar riff in the middle 8 and slightly new age keyboard refrain right after.

Wucan - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hgFJH0Auak

I think sticking stuff on repeat is a great way to get under the skin of a tune, as each time it comes around, depending on what your up to, you seem to focus on a slightly different piece of the music (except for your fav' bit of the song though, cos' you never tire of that bit). Great way to hear bits you never realised was there.

Recently updated my ancient Arcam amp to a slightly newer version, and it revealed details in songs I'd hitherto not heard. Shellac's 'At Action Park' is a good example. The end of 'Idea of North', hell I can even hear Albini breathing. Amazing.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index