Jan 19, 2014, 21:07
For those that are interested, available here:

http://www.volcanictongue.com/news
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Re: Les Rallizes Denudes - Fire Engine
Jan 19, 2014, 21:24
Was just thinking that this forum was getting a bit too classic rocky and I wished someone would talk about Lez Rallizes Denudes again, when waddayaknow!

So this is the same thing as Naked Diza Star? I do think this wilful obscurity is a bit unnecessary now that the jig is up and people know that the Rallizes exist. It'll take a four year long Mizutani course just to untangle their '70s stuff, let alone make sense of their '80s releases and the comps which combine the two. There's no need to go around adding more names for me to remember, dargonnit!

Anyway, regardless of all of that malarkeying about, they're still the best rock band ever; the deftest harnessers of almighty chaos who ever roamed the Earth!
Maldoror
Maldoror
720 posts

Jan 20, 2014, 03:03
Sin Agog wrote:

Anyway, regardless of all of that malarkeying about, they're still the best rock band ever; the deftest harnessers of almighty chaos who ever roamed the Earth!

Couldn't agree more. Ir's a pitty that the japanese editions are so goddamned pricey.
bauheed
bauheed
895 posts

Jan 20, 2014, 09:04
I'm slightly confused by this. Have Volcanic Tongue made an error possibly? Their news update from yesterday has the picture caption Fire Engine, but the text below refers to the availability of Naked Diza Star. Seems like the Fire Engine reference might be an typo on the part of someone at Volcanic Tongue?
Mr Crowley
Mr Crowley
184 posts

Jan 20, 2014, 15:12
bauheed wrote:
I'm slightly confused by this. Have Volcanic Tongue made an error possibly? Their news update from yesterday has the picture caption Fire Engine, but the text below refers to the availability of Naked Diza Star. Seems like the Fire Engine reference might be an typo on the part of someone at Volcanic Tongue?

I think Fire Engine and a couple of others are also available through VT. It's not the easiest website to navigate through
bauheed
bauheed
895 posts

Jan 20, 2014, 16:19
Mr Crowley wrote:
I think Fire Engine and a couple of others are also available through VT. It's not the easiest website to navigate through

Thanks. Agreed - the site isn't the best. I work not too far from their shop, so I might pop along at lunch time later in the week to see what they actually have.
spencer
spencer
3065 posts

Jan 22, 2014, 00:59
Thanks for reminding me to check them out, Tony .... been a'youtubing: I bloody LOVE this noise. Deafness is closer. I wish Can'd reformed with Mizutani on guitar..
Mr Crowley
Mr Crowley
184 posts

Jan 23, 2014, 07:58
Just a top, top beat combo
spencer
spencer
3065 posts

Les Rallizes Denudes - Fire Engine
Jan 23, 2014, 10:18
Ar... made my ears ring a bit, thats for sure. Reckon I'll have to invest in Heavier Than.. for starters
Unsung Forum Index