Julian cancels Belfast show - extremely disappointing reason given

91 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
spencer
spencer
3070 posts

Re: Julian cancels Belfast show - extremely disappointing reason given
Dec 26, 2013, 11:34
I wonder if theres a kernel of truth in that. He's had ample on his plate capable of adversely affecting his decision making ....trying to finish his novel ~~~ gig purdah ~~~ finishes, hands in, gets accepted ~~~ yippee, after years I'm free!!!! I want to head of and make a noise!! Someone wants me to do gig in Ireland. Oooh, get 'stoned' too! ~~~ money from publishers! I can move! Thats it, Manor on market NOW ~~~ er.... oh fek, got to find somewhere where I can do my stuff AND keep other half happy ~~~ gawd, somebody wants The Manor ~~~ got to get somewhere sharpish ~~~ shite, that gig's a problem, all those tickets sold .... um, what can I say? dot dot dot. I haven't checked to see if Yatesbury's still on the market or is now 'stc', but in view of him going to Ireland several times before, I reckon there's more to whats been said than meets the eye. Nobody's perfect, and we've all had rushes of blood, not thought things through, made decisions and then been tripped up by consequences. The Drude is human.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index