billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Julian cancels Belfast show - extremely disappointing reason given
Dec 24, 2013, 18:34
sweetfeed wrote:
billding68 wrote:
Deargdoom wrote:
He has been quoted as saying (by the BBC) that he cancelled the gig due to 'security concerns'.If thats the case we have every right to voice our disappointment as its a bullshit reason.

He can cancel for what ever the hell reason he wants to! Did you lose out on cash because he cancelled? No you didn't. He however did by choosing not to perform, that's his choice he owes you squat. Just because we all spend quite a bit of time and energy on this site doesn't make us entitled or special we are customers and he sells a product we buy ,if mr cope decides to pull his product that's tough luck for you buddy. Sorry he cancelled but is that really such a crime I'm sure he will reschedule when and if he feels like it.

No-one thinks he owes us and no-one will be out of pocket. Of course Julian can cancel a show if he wants to but the issue here is the REASON that was given. If he had cancelled and no reason was given I doubt if anyone would think any more about it - he seems to cancel shows quite regularly! The problem is the reason is ill-informed, lazy and patronising. It's as if he knows something we don't!

Hugh Cornwell is playing the same venue as part of the same festival 10 days after Julian's cancelled gig. Maybe Julian will phone Hugh up and explain to him why he should cancel too.

I'm sorry but I don't see your point at all. He can cancel for whatever reason he wants.he owes no apology only a refund . Why all the belly aching? Get on with it see another show and wait for the next tour date.im sure you will.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index