Horrors

98 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Sep 15, 2013, 07:31
Re: Horrors
Sep 15, 2013, 07:30
Human League and Ultravox on the list, hmmph!

Anyways I can tell you "Oops I Did It Again" by Britney Spears is definitely on the list.

Also Shannon "Let the Music Play", which almost made Industrial Noise obsolete except it's not the kind of 'noise' I would ever like. Big fat drum sound, big fat bass synth and that unlistenable DX7 "broken glass" sound -- not an enjoyable collection of sounds if you ask me. Oh I forgot the histrionic 'singing'! Same goes for Jody Whatley's "Real Love"...

Oh yeah, that annoying remix of the Macarena song that was popular around the year 2000...

Blues Traveler -- cheesy alterna-rock with some of the WORST harmonica I've ever heard.

They Might Be Giants -- like the above sans harmonica but with the most annoying nasal vocals I've ever heard. They made College Radio an utter hell in the late 80s...

The Goo Goo Dolls -- Charlie, you'd laugh in my face if I told you this group from Buffalo used to be well regarded hardcore-punk band. What the fuck happened? From what friends tell me it wasn't a total sell-out -- they never let the record bosses rip them off, but ugh! Why play crap like this for any other reason than money? Now they're as 'punk' as fucking Boston!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index