• One reserved ticket located within the first 15 rows of the stage
• Official Tour Program
• Exclusive Rush Tour Gift Item
• Set of Official Guitar Picks
• Commemorative Concert Ticket
• Commemorative Tour Laminate"
Sorry but that's a really shit way of maximising the revenue from the front rows. £124 mark up on the ticket price for all the extras. For that kind of money I would want some minature bread and someone to fold it for me ....
Funny to see that Live Nation have hired some free-tard blogger / web guru as part of their new media marketing team. So this is what we get as the knock-on for a decade of unfettered file sharing is it? Live Nation must be loving the death of the record business.