Unsung Forum »
Which Kiss albums?

Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Which Kiss albums?
Apr 18, 2012, 14:48
New album coming soon I think too. "Monster!" hee!
radagast
radagast
264 posts

Apr 18, 2012, 14:49
[quote="Squid Tempest"

How about a 52 year old testosterone-driven dumbhead? Do I still qualify?[/quote]

In that case you don't need Kiss anyway. IMNSHO Kiss only words for blokes who want to remember how it feels beeing 16 again and find out temporarily killing your brain with as much alcohol as available just doens't do the trick.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Apr 18, 2012, 14:51
radagast wrote:
[quote="Squid Tempest"

How about a 52 year old testosterone-driven dumbhead? Do I still qualify?[/quote]

In that case you don't need Kiss anyway. IMNSHO Kiss only words for blokes who want to remember how it feels beeing 16 again and find out temporarily killing your brain with as much alcohol as available just doens't do the trick.

Do you speak from experience?
paradox
paradox
1576 posts

Apr 18, 2012, 14:51
Maybe we just like them....eh?
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Apr 18, 2012, 14:58
Nice. Someone asks for a bit of advice on some records and gets this stuff in return.

Just incidentally, why not try "Can anyone advise me on (Band Radagast likes)" and gets "They're all SHIT. People that like 'em are dicks etc Blurgh bwah fwaaaah!"

Kids today, I dunno.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Apr 18, 2012, 15:28
Apr 18, 2012, 15:27
Creatures of the Night and Rock & Roll Over
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Apr 18, 2012, 15:30
Creatures of The Night or Hotter Than Hell?

Looks like Rock n Roll Over gets the most votes overall.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Apr 18, 2012, 15:41
Apr 18, 2012, 15:38
Squid Tempest wrote:
Creatures of The Night or Hotter Than Hell?

Looks like Rock n Roll Over gets the most votes overall.

If you have Alive then Creatures is the one for me. Hotter than Hell has some genuine highlights but it is not my favourite Kiss record production wise (muddy bottom. no oomph) and you've got the best songs already. Creatures acknowledges a new decade without being slavishly 80s. If you like a bit of Iron Maiden and pre Sammy H Van Halen then you should be up for this one. Hotter Than Hell has more of an Ezrin/Alice sound to it.
keith a
9565 posts

Apr 18, 2012, 15:50
Moon Cat wrote:
keith a wrote:
Depends if you're going to listen to them or burn them. If it's the latter get the lot...

Keith " I don't like rock. I don't want anyone else to like it either. Post Punk is best. Yah boo sucks etc etc"

8^P

That's not strictly true. I was listening to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath just the other week. And I like stuff like Killdozer. But Kiss are to rock what S Club Seven is to pop. Weedy!
zphage
zphage
3378 posts

Apr 18, 2012, 15:51
Creatures of the Night is easily their heaviest
Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index