16 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Re: Zoom For Sea Cat
Apr 03, 2012, 15:37
Kid Calamity wrote:
A while back I was trying to help advise you on simple ways to get some of your music recorded digitally. Well, last night I was at an 'open-mic' evening at The Bridges, a local pub, and came across a 'Zoom' microphone. A guy at the next table had this tiny device on a little tripod between the glasses and was recording some of the performers.

It has two little mics, in the casing pointing at different angles, thereby getting a decent stereo spread. It's lightweight and not much bigger than a phone.

This morning I found the item on Amazon for just £79!! Check the customer reviews. It looks just what you need!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zoom-H1-ZOOM-Handy-Recorder/dp/B003Y6S2WU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333451538&sr=8-1

I've posted this here, of course, for all the other folk who make their own music (or want to surreptitious record others).

Many thanks KC! I have just found my mic due to your help and assistance. I've been a bit overly profligate this past couple of weeks re.the disposable income supply, but this is the one and will be purchased very soon indeed!

Om Shanti :-)

Unsung Forum Index