Copedium: info?

201 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Brik
587 posts

Edited Mar 21, 2012, 23:44
Re: Copedium: info?
Mar 21, 2012, 23:42
I'm a little brown-noser so I'll find a way to excuse him for anything. He's already been too good to me with his guitar and voice and words and things.
I'd like to think that as compromise for releasing something so bombastic they've inserted this limited edition clause. As much an oxymoron as it seems isn't there that 'vegetarian leather' stuff? Did Dr. Marten do that before? Y'never know. I never know, anyway.
Not the same at all but how many bands (ie. The Cure, The Banshees) have had to agree to castrated and endless Best Ofs in various 1 disc, 2 disc, 3 disc, 4!!! formats just to get the rarer B-sides box sets and live shows out there to the fans?
There's summat strange about this though, and I'll expect a note in the forthcoming Drudion. Unless this is the *ahem* Blue n White Album (which I quite like, of course) thing all over again. Innocent project being dominated by those in charge, Cope gets hacked off and says 'Do what you like, you've wrecked it'.

Who am I kidding, if I had £200 to spare I'd buy this and seed all over it quite happily, granted I wouldn't be able to afford travel and such for the gig but I'd have a bastard leather book! Maybe if I sold my Nintendo DS again, but I've done that 5 times already and I need my Legend of Zelda fix! I do!

Alas, I'll most probably settle for the standard version, and his standard versions have still always looked sexy regardless.

PS. The Modern Antiquarian/Megalithic European are quite elaborate affairs and all things considered their RRPs were cheap as chips considering what we got. What happened here then?

PPS. I know, I know. If Mr. Cope ever needs a footstool, I'd be all over that shit.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index