201 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Re: Copedium: info?
Mar 20, 2012, 18:17
Moon Cat wrote:
Fairynuff, though I'd say there was a world of difference between record companies endlessly repackaging and enticing people to buy things they already have than a deluxe version of something no one (as yet) has. Either way I certainly won't be buying the £200 thing either, though books in leather jackets does appeal ;^)

I mean, I know there are people that like to hear the long-lost 154th take of "Love Me Do" but I can't be arsed with that kind of thing meself and a rererereleased album would have to be pretty fucking mega-as in it takes you out, buys you dinner, shags you, washes the the dishes, finds the Higgs - Boson etc - as well as has a few extra tracks to entice me to buy it.

Mind you, there were people queing up for a week to buy the Ipad3. Isn't it less than 2 years since the first one came out? Mental.

I've got bleedin awful cognitive dissonance over this. As the sort of person who can't resist a limited edition (I MIGHT MISS IT!) but also someone who hunts for as many albums/CDs as I can get for my money AND someone who thinks that gigs for just a priviledged few is treading towards rather difficult territory, not to mention a leather jacket-wearing vegetarian, my MIND is a MESS.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index