Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Re: Copedium: info?
Mar 18, 2012, 05:16
Squid Tempest wrote:
Citizensmurf wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Elitest?

Being the awful collector of things limited that I am (I just can't resist something if it is likely to disappear off the shelves anytime soon) I'm really tempted, but somehow this just doesn't chime right with all the recent revolutionary stuff - or is it just me?

Maybe he's going to get all the rich fans into the gig and then do a Robin Hood thang...

Well, if someone can afford to spend £204 on a White Hills cdr, then surely they can afford to spend it on a book. Not saying it's any one of us who bought that item, but someone did.

I'm not saying that people can't afford it. But not everyone can, can they?

And no, it wasn't me that got the White Hills CDR. If it's the one I'm thinking of I've already got it :-)

Not quite sure what you're getting at btw.

I wasn't suggesting that you have money to burn, or that you bought that WH cd, I was suggesting that some of his fans do have money, and they are willing to pay high prices for rare items. Ironically, it's because of his reviews and books that some of these items are fetching large sums.

I'm all in favour of him having a boutique edition of the book, the only thing that would irk me is that if these cds were not available outside of the limited edition.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index