18 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Hidden Corner
The Hidden Corner
149 posts

Re: Public Image announce first new material for 20 years
Feb 22, 2012, 19:30
Captain Starlet wrote:
Keith's a good friend of mine, he spends a fair bit of time down here in sunny Newport. Both him and Wobs are really excited about doing them actually, when I know the tour dates I'll post them up here, all I know so far is there's a festival down Swansea way and a show in Manchester, but it's all got to be confirmed yet. Levene and Wobble's EP's good if you've not heard it.

Quite liked the ep but thought Ying and Yang a bit - er - childish. I am a massive fan of both, however, and hope they do some more stuff together. I like the album with Julie Campbell v much. It's a great shame Keith Levene hasn't had the career he should have had and I hope he's able to fulfill his early promise at this stage of his life. Wobble's done v well although I think he's a bit too prolific at times and might want to spend a bit more time on quality control. I see they are playing a festival in Yorkshire in June - but the other acts aren't enough to entice me. Look forward to hearing any future news on them from you CS
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index