Topic View: Flat | Threaded
sweetfeed
sweetfeed
105 posts

Re: Psychedelic Revolution
Mar 06, 2012, 18:31
common era wrote:
grimoire wrote:
I'm one of those expats who decided to hooktail it off the fair island(s) of GB to a place too far afield, but as I'm coming back on holiday to take the family to various sites and places of interest in Wales and England, I'm wondering if there is any chance of finding 'Psychedelic Revolution' in a (sssshhhh) shop. We enter Brum for a while and I know that The Tempest is not there (a possible location), but wondered if anywhere else would be possible. I've ordered stuff direct from Head Heritage before, but I want 'the experience', 'the discovery' in a record shop.

BUT I don't want to spend too much time in London. Shame there wasn't a shop in Avebury!

Any pointers - I want the discovery in a record shop!

Some of the other HH releases have appeared in HMV shops, such as 'Problem...' and Black Sheep', so this one may also appear there too given time, that is if there are any shops still left open in Britain by the time you arrive, apart from charity shops of course.

It does have a barcode on the front (back?) which suggests HH are keeping their options open!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index