Re: Psychedelic Revolution
Feb 03, 2012, 08:47
And I'm ready for it!
lake
lake
15 posts

Feb 03, 2012, 14:25
rather excited - will 'Julian in the underworld', be on any of the upcoming releases ?
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Feb 03, 2012, 15:48
I hope so!
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Feb 03, 2012, 15:51
http://www.headheritage.co.uk/addressdrudion/151/2012/

It's not mencioned here!
Andfurthermoreagain
Andfurthermoreagain
696 posts

Feb 03, 2012, 16:03
Carlos wrote:

I noticed that too but then again, I can't pretend to know what's going on!
Brik
587 posts

Feb 03, 2012, 18:07
It does say we're getting two albums this year, unless he's just changed the title (?) I'm proper giddy that we'll get to hear a full and unabridged Vive Le Suicide. It sounded immense on the Biker FM show and I was worried it was a one off.
sweetfeed
sweetfeed
105 posts

Feb 05, 2012, 20:15
Please be good. I was vaguely relieved to read he's putting the Black Sheep-isms to one side for this one. 11 shit hot songs - that's all I want! And the first of 2 Cope albums promised this year. Yep.

I haven't listened to Copey for a little while so I've been getting myself in the mood with Autogeddon and Rite Now. Both brill in their very different ways! I liked the days when you had no idea what a new Cope album would sound like - it might be psychedelic balladry, massive electronic Krautrock freak outs, garage rock, metal, pop. It's felt a bit same-y (sound and style wise) in the past few years (bleedin' orchestral percussion!). I might go for Black Sheep (the album, not the band) next. I hope it's as good as I remember (which was pretty good).
keefus
keefus
239 posts

Feb 06, 2012, 16:54
It's heere!
Bourbonus
Bourbonus
66 posts

Feb 06, 2012, 17:00
sweetfeed wrote:
Please be good. I was vaguely relieved to read he's putting the Black Sheep-isms to one side for this one. 11 shit hot songs - that's all I want! And the first of 2 Cope albums promised this year. Yep.

I haven't listened to Copey for a little while so I've been getting myself in the mood with Autogeddon and Rite Now. Both brill in their very different ways! I liked the days when you had no idea what a new Cope album would sound like - it might be psychedelic balladry, massive electronic Krautrock freak outs, garage rock, metal, pop. It's felt a bit same-y (sound and style wise) in the past few years (bleedin' orchestral percussion!). I might go for Black Sheep (the album, not the band) next. I hope it's as good as I remember (which was pretty good).

Yes, the Black Sheep album is excellent and certainly worth getting, it's the last "great" album he did, but I'm hoping the new one will be great! :-)
Pages: 27 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index