HH Contributors' Bands

86 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Kid Calamity
9043 posts

Edited Jun 01, 2011, 11:08
HH Contributors' Bands
May 30, 2011, 16:31
I was exchanging texts with Meurgle yesterday, as both of us were returning home from gigs - and got to thinking how nice it would be for my lot to do a gig with Vision Thing. And then, this morning... lay awake, at stupid o'clock, I was struck by yet another of my silly ideas.

If I could get a venue in Wolverhampton* to put us on - with a choice of accompanying acts, who here would be interested in trekking out to this Black Country metropolis to do a set as part of a HH bill?

We'd all sell tickets between us, but wouldn't have to worry about out-of-towners needing to bring friends or sell as many tickets (or any of that bollocks that we've all been subjected to at the hands of crappy promoters at certain venues). We'd just do a straight split of any proceeds (after the venue/promoter have had theirs). If it's five acts - the cash is split five ways.

If I could coerce a pet promoter into such a half-witted idea, would any of you lot be up for it?

*We've been offered a gig whenever we want it at a decent sized venue, but have just had to back out of a June date, due to a clash with another gig.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index