In-car entertainment...

CARIBOU - Swim

DAVID HOLMES - Bow Down To The Exit Sign

DEATH IN VEGAS - Satan's Circus

WALLS - s/t

At home...

HIGH WOLF - Ascension - More quality shit from Not Not Fun

ETERNAL TAPESTRY - The Invisible Landscape

RICHARD YOUNGS - Beyond The Valley Of Ultrahits - Thanks to Jagjaguwar for giving it a vinyl release (far too late off the mark to have got a copy of the CDR first time around )

BLACK MOUNTAIN - In The Future - Saw them live recently and thought they were blindin' so looking forward to their new release in Sept immensely.

JULIAN COPE - Floored Genius 2 ( Expanded )

ALICE COOPER - Love It To Death

BOBBY WOMACK - Understanding

HAWKWIND - Quark Strangeness & Charm - Took a punt on the record below as a result of playing it.

HIGH TIDE - Sea Shanties - Really enjoying the electric violin of Simon House on this.

GONG - LIve au Batclan 73 - Hillage free zone despite cover blurb, still it gives Malherbe more freedom so i'm not complaining. Pierre Morelen hugely impressive too.

STAX/VOLT TOUR NORWAY 67 ( recorded off the TV ) - More than a few goose bump moments to be had here !

And finally...

JAH WOBBLE - I Could Have Been A Contender - Er, played this loud on Friday evening to make the most of the bass. Think it must have shook some rawlplugs out of the wall as i was woken up by the noise of a quite spectacular shelving collapse at 2 AM Saturday morning. Think i'll get some free-standing storage next time around !
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index