Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Re: Kilimanjaro 3CD edition
Jul 15, 2010, 16:05
mole wrote:
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

THAT EXACTLY WHY IS GAVE IT A BAD REVIEW

Cope the Greed Head- Ripping of whats left of his fan base

You're not really reviewing the album though are you? It's just a rant about how you don't like Cope anymore. We all know you used to, but what your ravings have to do with this reissue is beyond me.

I've never bought the whole "deluxe reissues are a rip off" argument. If you consciously purchase an album, knowing exactly what is on it, and that you already own three other versions of that album, then how are you getting ripped off.

A rip off is would be if the discs were blank, or there was only one song on it. But to call a reissue a rip off just because you were stupid enough to buy it only to get three unreleased songs and then complain that they weren't worth the purchase price, that's your fault.

But you are not doing the world a service by telling people not to buy this reissue just because you don't like Cope anymore. I know the internet is full of stupid comments, but go write on your blog or something.

I will buy this at some point, as I don't own the album or any of the other TX compilations that is shares tracks with. I actually never picked up any of JC's albums before Peggy, but as most of the crew here couldn't live without them, I think I'll follow their advice.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index