Unsung Forum »
Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 13 June 2010 CE

34 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3681 posts

Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 13 June 2010 CE
Jun 13, 2010, 19:34
Trad Gras Och Stenar & Six Organs Of Admittance live at Miss Peapods ta to jplm the TGOS is the biz, and a brief listen to SOA sounds graet, will give better listen when I tire of the TGOS, will sort out your stuff asap

MV&EE - Goodbye Moonface,Play Ella McDaniels

Skyramps - Days of Thunder as recommended in these parts,D/L only I'm afraid but it is a rather spiffy combination of Oneohtrix with guitars

Black Boned Angel - Verdun

Natalie Merchant -Leave Your Sleep

Max Richter - Blue Notebook

Waterboys - This Is The Sea, Live Adventures rather enoying the big music at the moment

Moss - Tomb of the Blind Drugged

Moby - Wait For Me

Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time

Kossoff - Back Street Crawler expanded way beyond sensible edition but not a note wasted

Clash - On Broadway I believe the official hipster take on the Clash now is that they are/were false naughty punk upstarts and only Rocket From The Tombs are real, they wrote some cracking tunes though [ The Clash that is, RFTT wrote some nice tunes too]

Keiji Haino - Light Darkness Melting Into One This Vibration, snappy title Keiji to go with the acoustic skronking , really enjoyed this, though sometimes I'll admit that Mr Haino leaves me mystified by something I absolutely loved a month before

Nijiuma - Era Of Sad Wings Keiji Haino again in a friendlier mood, nicely atmospheric

Celtic Frost - Monotheist wasn't overly keen on this when it came out, but I'm growing to love it as much as the rest of their output, really must check Tryptykon

High Tide - Sea Shanties a lost classic
http://www.headheritage.co.uk/unsung/thebookofseth/143 wot a lovely review

Cathedral - Statik Magik EP

Slade - Alive

Robin Trower - Live

Invisible Pyramid/Elegy last invisible dog comp of tunes about dead animals, I have promised myself one day I will sit down and listen to all six cds together in order, this time however I did vols 4 & 5 on different days, I AM WEAK

Black Tempest - Proxima, wonderful still pleasing my lugs muchly

went to see Reg D Hunter as well, he made me larf, which was good as he is a comedian
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index