Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Mar 25, 2010, 18:35
Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 25, 2010, 18:35
(Hands Up Peacefully) Ok & Fair enough Daminxa and Popel. I just like Spiders. I find them kind of groovy. I always shed a tear at the end of that Who song.
;-)

I do rescue them from sinks/baths though.
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Mar 25, 2010, 18:41
I can't kill them. I'm convinced that if they do they're going to mutate into bigger, more powerful creatures that will haunt my every moment. I have to do the glass over, postcard under thing then throw them out of the window (which apparently can give them a heart-attack, they're really timid creatures that scare very easily). All the same, I'd never squish them or do the vacuum cleaner thing, especially the latter because I'd be worried that they'd still be alive when I emptied the bag, even though they probably wouldn't be. It's a risk I can't take.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Mar 25, 2010, 18:55
Mar 25, 2010, 18:53
I'm the same with Wasps. It's a karmic thing I'm sure. They literally HATE me. Not like everyone else's hassels with the buggers. They are the vengeful reincarnations of every German pilot I must have sent to a flaming muddy end over the Front Line in my previous life as a Sexy and Irresistable Flying Ace. I'm convinced of that. There's no other explanation for their relentless feverish and devilish ferocity and persecution. They had their revenge for Ypres in a Taverna in Greece once. I swatted one bounder and he had the cheek to end flapping about in me Retsina. Bastard.
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Mar 25, 2010, 18:59
Wasps are annoying. As are mosquitoes as they fkn love me and I'm allergic to their bites. Fleas are nasty little fuckers too. I feel no karmic guilt about killing fleas with tweezers or swatting mosquitoes because I'm sorry, they deserve it, and I consider it my karmic duty to be the agent of their destruction. They don't, however, engender the same level of gut-wrenching terror that spiders do. Spiders are the only creatures I can honestly say I'm scared of.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Mar 25, 2010, 19:04
And Bus Drivers with absolute hair partings.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Mar 25, 2010, 19:12
Daminxa wrote:
what if word gets round ?

As far as I'm aware, spiders can't talk - unless the Sea Cat's given them some of his acid, in which case you have him to blame. He should chase and catch them anyhow seeing as he's a cat.
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Mar 25, 2010, 19:16
I wouldn't put that past him, you know...

And how do you KNOW they can't talk? Just because you've never HEARD them; for all we know they might be more articulate than the average human (not much of a stretch round where I live...)but they probably utter sounds at a supersonic range that the human ear just can't detect... They're plotting I tell thee, plotting...
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Mar 25, 2010, 19:26
To my hazy knowledge I have never spiked Arachnids. I think. Erm.
baza
baza
1308 posts

Mar 25, 2010, 22:12
The webs of spiders under the influence:

http://www.drinkexotic.com/ganofacts.html
keith a
9570 posts

Mar 25, 2010, 22:34
cHARLIE wrote:
HEEEheee I think he is a great front man! Sorry if thats un cOol with all the cats on here.

I agree. I wouldn't want to live next door to him, but he's got an indefinable something.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index