Pages: 13 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Lady Gaga on The Brits
Feb 16, 2010, 21:52
Ha - awesome! Now that's a pop star.

Liked Fern Britton and Geri Halliwell's response. Huh? And two other women, one of whom appeared to be wearing Courtney Love's deathmask.

Anyway. Turning that off now she's finished.

x
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
356 posts

Re: Lady Gaga on The Brits
Feb 17, 2010, 09:50
Agreed! She's head and shoulders above the other pop starlets. Great outfit and performance.

Courtney Love looked like a mermaids grandmother.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Feb 17, 2010, 10:05
I thought she looked like a bit of a twat.
Sorry not a fan.
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
356 posts

Feb 17, 2010, 10:18
Nah, that'd be the Lame Gallagher still giving it the laughable swagger and big 'un. What a prize plum he is.
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Edited Feb 17, 2010, 10:19
Feb 17, 2010, 10:19
Yeah, but when she looks a twat it's because she's being outrageous and extravagant, like Bowie or something ;-)

The alternatives last night? Rada trained cockernees, a thug twat, a twat and Florence & The Machine (created in a lab to appeal to readers of Observer Music Monthly).

Still Peter Kay's funny. He's Northern! He says 'love' and 'brew'! Haha!

x

ps: I don't like it when she does speeches though - then the Madonna comparisons are correct.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Feb 17, 2010, 11:04
Lady GAGa is the new Madonna. A brat who can sing.

Pop stars ...are mostly twats, over grown teenagers with little brains who wing it and blag it due to good looks and class A drugs. Bratzz the lot of um!

Liam is a rock star not a pop star ... we need rock stars like Liam and I have always thought he was and is the real deal, which is why every one hates him. Shame he can't keep his big gob shut and get on with the biz of chucking TVs out of windows and writing (better)songs. Personally I thought Graham Coxon's album *Spinning Top* should have got the Brits Album of 30 Years! But there you go. Tiz a crock of POo.

(((charLie)))
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
356 posts

Feb 17, 2010, 11:22
I dislike Liam because he is a bit of a cock not because he's the 'real deal rock star'. Isn't he a real deal fashion designer now anyway? It'll be sewing machines being thrown out of windows these days not TV's. He was good in the beginning but that geezer persona has grated for too many years now especially when the records and voice fail to match it. He'll be on I'm A Celebrity or something similar soon with all the other has beens ;-)
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Feb 17, 2010, 11:50
Liam is a cock cus he takes the wrong drugs. If he had done a bit of the old LSD like his heroes back in the 60s rather than playing the hard man, then he could have progressed and grown up a bit. As for his brother Noel.. I have a bit of hope for him cus he *is* a clever man and can write the odd good song now and again.

ANYWAY WHO AM i TO slag these people off, my music and my bands didn't ever come to much in the end fer all my years of plugging away at it. Tiz easy to be a critic not so easy to be a rock star. A good song is a good song. Tiz all about catching the moment & being lucky enough to have that moment recorded properly.

As for the world of pop ... I think I will leave that for the teenagers.

8o)
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Feb 17, 2010, 11:52
At least you've recorded some good songs and your life hasn't been shot to pieces by fame. Be thankful, young man.

Oh, and FWIW, the Brits is a load of big hairy record industry bollocks.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Feb 17, 2010, 11:55
Squid Tempest wrote:
At least you've recorded some good songs and your life hasn't been shot to pieces by fame. Be thankful, young man.

Oh, and FWIW, the Brits is a load of big hairy record industry bollocks.

Wise words Sir!

tHE GAme Goes On. ... Back to the BanJo.
Pages: 13 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index