23 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited Feb 01, 2010, 03:08
Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 31 January 2010 CE
Feb 01, 2010, 02:55
Its been a Chris and Cosey week and its highly likely to continue being so here atop foxhill for quite a bit longer I reckon.

Exotika & Take 5.

Pagan Tango.

Cabal.

Live at L.E.M.

Feral vapour of the silver ether.

I've also been listening to a fair bit of recent techno. Mostly from Deep-X recordings and their other imprint Shoki as well as Zimmer.

Oh aye and theres an incredible modular synth based release I've been playing a lot from the Zymogen label.. Werken - Sum. There are things in the production of this album that are blowing my mind and leaving me slowly rocking while repeating the word 'how.. how.. how..' endlessly. But then again, I'm always easily disturbed when a mid range sound appears to be coming from five feet to the right of a speaker directly level with it's drivers. Wtf.

One more I almost forgot.
Mokira - Cliphop. something last.fm rec'd to me. Its pretty good, but a bit of a *shrug* soooo...... when I dwell on its general *bzzztness* too much. Tis clever though.

Edit : In short, mark my fucking words, the zeitgeist is my bitch again and EBM/techno is going to be frigging huge again very soon.......... Or maybe it is already and I'm too old to be paying attention properly.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index