IanB
6761 posts

Edited Jan 02, 2010, 22:02
Re: 2010 Gigs
Jan 02, 2010, 21:43
Squid Tempest wrote:
landells wrote:
It would also be lovely to see more gigs by Lunar Dunes and Black Tempest

Very kind of you to say so old chap! I'd love to be offered some more gigs like the Club Dune thing, that was a brilliant night.

Thanks (both). I think the Inn on the Green is at its best in the spring / summer (especially with the park across the way and the bar balcony) so the time to do it would be between late April and the start of the World Cup.

Was a fantastic turn out last time so I am sure Hami and I would be happy to put the time in if the interest is there. Perhaps a two-dayer with a wider bill would be better value for folks who are travelling up and staying over?

Once we've got the two new albums finally ready for public consumption (one with the full band and one a trio set) then we'll be doing something along those lines again I'm sure.

Recent Cope favourite Samuel Katarro has been on our invite list since his manager / publisher sent us Beach Party in 2008. And there is always the option of bringing Damo back for another run at the world's-longest-song record. All sorts of possibles and probables.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index