Unsung Forum »
Fileshare and illegally download now!

112 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2009, 10:45
Re: Fileshare and illegally download now!
Nov 23, 2009, 10:39
dodge one wrote:
On that note, as you explained....who is 'OWED' anything? I've paid for every piece of music i own. I've pretty much given up on posting in the 'Sound-tracks of our lives' threads because, generally speaking, they read more as vanity lists to me than actual music that was purchased.

FWIW I own all the music I write about on Soundtracks, I spend a lot of money on CDs. I love music, can't live without it. I do not illegally download. I am a musician, admittedly one who fails to make any money out of it (I'm probably not good enough).

All the people I've met from this board who post Soundtracks are pretty similar, and I've met a pretty large proportion of them. I don't consider most of those posts to be "vanity" posts. There are a heck of a bunch of genuine music lovers around here is all. I consider the Soundtracks posts very useful and informative, because they often guide me to new music that I can then purchase. You should try not to jump to conclusions about the people on this board so readily Dodge, they're a good bunch on the whole.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index