dodge one
1242 posts

Re: Yikes !! Its YOKO !
Nov 13, 2009, 14:43
singingringingtree wrote:
fuck you, square!

Oh ! No You Dit-int !
May this Friday the 13th bite your ass!

i don;t really care what she's doing now, but 1st 2 solo LPs + "life w/ the lions" are incredible

Really? You have those 3 L.P.'s.....no kidding? Post a picture of them! That would be awesome! Or are "downloaded MP3's difficult to photograph? You weren't there the first time.....stop kidding yourself.

... maybe my favourite rock vocalist ever ... while everyone else was getting all lyrical, she was just BLASTING ...

Thats one point of view......Screetching/caterwauling/out of tune warbling/horrifying the other beatles and everyone at Abbey roads studios is another......Blasting? I fart better tunes.

If you can't get to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fFnVudKSI&feature=related
you are surely dead

I am dead......and i trump your KYOKO with "WHY" {indeed?!}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4EVj76htYs&feature=related

why do so many people hate her? racism, sexism + philistinism!

UHmmmmm......All your reasons are wrong........you forgot talentless evil witch whose singing sounds like a castratro choir vomiting.....

she's easily my favourite beatle too

Thats nice. She played a hell of a Rickenbacher guitar too......when she wasn't in a groovy black sack at John's feet......Groovy Baby!

(sorry, wanted to get this off my chest - i've been blasting early yoko a lot of late + have fallen in love all over again)

Good Heavens Man! You and i have profoundly different tastes in women!
Well.......enjoy your love affair ! But whilst your "BLASTING", for god sakes, have some compassion for your neighbors. Or is your idea of "BLASTING", cranking up 'Down-loaded' MP3's on your IPOD at 190Kbps through tiny earphones too? Awesome Dude.......Can't wait to see those first 3 YOKO records you own. Them being so rare and all.....and you having MADE the SCENE in those days.....you avant garde groovy hipster dude....You.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index