Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Michael Rother of Neu! defends Oasis against h8trz, and praises Fuck Buttons to the very highest heavens

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Michael Rother of Neu! defends Oasis against h8trz, and praises Fuck Buttons to the very highest heavens
Nov 03, 2009, 09:20
http://thequietus.com/articles/03126-michael-rother-of-neu-kraftwerk-praises-oasis-fuck-buttons

8)
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Nov 05, 2009, 14:55
Re: Michael Rother of Neu! defends Oasis against h8trz, and praises Fuck Buttons to the very highest heavens
Nov 03, 2009, 12:32
Seeing as the man was once a genius of the highest order, and that he shows highly sound judgement in his love for Fuck Buttons, I'm prepared to overlook his defence of Oasis.

Still won't persuade me to listen to them ever again, mind.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Nov 05, 2009, 14:56
Re: Michael Rother of Neu! defends Oasis against h8trz, and praises Fuck Buttons to the very highest heavens
Nov 03, 2009, 12:43
Seeing as the man was once a genius of the highest order, and that he shows highly sound judgement in his love for Fuck Buttons, I'm prepared to overlook his defence of Oasis.

Still won't persuade me to listen to them ever again, mind.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Edited Nov 03, 2009, 13:35
Nov 03, 2009, 13:34
Agreed on Michael Rother, although I am one of the few who actually likes Noel G... as in, I like [him] not too fussed about his music although he has written a few good songs in his day. (And some really bad songs too!)

Yes he is arrogant & yes he bangs on about the Beatles too much, but I don't consider him to be the twat people like to portray him as. Actually quite the opposite, the money just went to his head, but he does know his music, I fear.

(((charLie)))
joudicca
joudicca
360 posts

Nov 03, 2009, 14:03
happt belated birthday charlie lad.
joudicca
joudicca
360 posts

Nov 03, 2009, 14:14
belated birthday wishes charlie lad..x
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Nov 03, 2009, 14:59
Rother was the one in the KR doc that i thought I'd like to go down the pub with. If the reports I've had of the last time he played glasgow are true, he'd happily do so too.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Nov 03, 2009, 15:14
Yep... A pint with Michael Rother & Noel G. That would be one strange night out.
8o)
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Nov 03, 2009, 15:15
Aww thanks x
I'm 42 now. (guLp)
jazzer
123 posts

Nov 03, 2009, 22:17
He is wrong Oasis are terrible!
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index