I take it to mean the
Week Ending yeah ,
if it ends on 9 August ,
it began on 3 August ,
so includes stuff we
listened Monday through
Sunday , perhaps i'm
wrong though.

yes you are wrong, here on head heritage the week ends on Sunday, and STOOL gets posted on Sunday so you have the afternoon to detail your list of all the stuff you've listened to, read, seen , experienced the week before i.e on the 9th of August you detail your listening etc from the 3rd to the 9th, possibly if you're feeling bold you may give details of what you expect to listen to in the week following if for example you have been listening to Masterslave's Death Prayer for the last 3 weeks you may mention you will still be listening to it next week

I'm not sure if its the rules but if everyone is too pissed/apathetic/on holiday it's Keith A's job to start the thread on the Monday

so is that clear the week ends on a Sunday, if you can't remember what you listened to on Tuesday it wasn't important enough to mention

I t is also I find a useful aid to tidying up that big pile of cds that has collected during the week, which on turn keeps your wife/husband/partner of choice off your back

& finally the WEEK, IT ENDS ON SUNDAY, although not completely of course, it would be pointless to make a list that would remain unread due to Armageddon/comet collision/death spore outbreak etc.

so Sunday it is then.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index