33 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bubblehead2
bubblehead2
2167 posts

Edited Jul 28, 2009, 11:16
Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 26 July 2009 CE
Jul 28, 2009, 10:35
BLACK SHEEP - KMSA CD - Works for me on the MP3 player when out and about, whether in town or country, less so in the comfort of a tidy living room ( guess it's an ambience thang ).

V/A - Cornucopea - Passed me by back in the day, which is a bit of a shame. The Doctors Of Madness track sounds vaguely familiar though.

V/A - Africa Rising - Tasty Mojo freebie played lots in the last week.

BOWIE - Diamond Dogs / Station To Station ( title track and Stay ) - Chubby Pink Prole listens to the Thin White Duke and rather enjoys it.

WHITE HILLS - A Little Bliss Forever ( 2nd pressing ) - Two side long slabs of spacey grooviness, impossible not to like then.

PINK MOUNTAINTOPS - Outside love - First impressions favourable but then i'm a bit of a fan of Mr McBean. Hasn't quite grabbed me the way Axis Of Evol did, mind.

SOUNDTRACK OF OUR LIVES - Welcome To The Infant Freebass - Fantastic live band playing London next month so time for some (re)familiarisation.

SUNN 0))) / PANASONIC - Che - Not familiar with Panasonic but this seems like 95% Sunn, great version, love it !

Haven't been getting out much of late so looking forward to Saturday's Burst Couch in Manchester

Have a good week Heads,

Mark x
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index