13th Floor Elevators - Sign of the 3 Eyed Men - NOW SHIPPING

85 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
LunarTunes
107 posts

Edited Jul 28, 2010, 15:26
Re: 13th Floor Elevators - Sign of the 3 Eyed Men - NOW SHIPPING
Jul 28, 2010, 15:24
^Well if the discs end up coming out individually, that'd work for me. It'd probably end up costing more when all added up and wouldn't have the no doubt fantastic and lovely box and book. But at least I'd be able to get the music...

As for Demonoid, I am not a member. But something like that will probably have to tide me over. I have Neils ARCHIVES (awesome -- can't wait for Vol. 2), most of the Miles boxes (I think I'm just missing two) and there's a rumour that the FUNHOUSE box will be reissued. I'd probably spring for that, too, as I only have mp3's of that one...

Still, purchasing the Elevators box would be my preference. I guess my point is that I'd rather pay the label (and hence the band and folks responsible) for it than someone on eBay of get it free but in lower quality. And since there is interest on Ebay, I'm sure folks would rather pay less and get a reissue right from the source. But without that option, your suggestion is certainly as valid as any. A-searching I will go...

Peace.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index