AOTM

179 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Mrs Ahab
Mrs Ahab
1138 posts

Re: AOTM
Apr 02, 2009, 15:59
I still think that kiss are unsung, because even a lot of metal heads just don't go there, for reasons other than their music, i think their image and persona go before them and clearly put a lot of people off. I know a LOT of people who are into metal and i don't know many who like kiss, the ones that do are usually a lot of fun. There are many metal bands out there that joe public music fan could name maybe one or two songs even if they dont like em but kiss dont have that reputation, certainly not in the UK, they are just those idiots with stupid make-up and buckets of blood. They are horrendously famous over here but not for their music, that i still think makes them unsung. Maybe its because i am younger, and i wasnt there, but i've come across a lot of rock and never ever ever heard kiss exept god gave rock n roll to ya and crazy nights!!! untill maybe 5 years ago or something. One thing i do know though though is that this afternoon me and my baby who is now 15 months have been listening to kiss, and he was rockin, if a baby can find the groove then it must be pure rock, it must be uncomplicated, personally i find them increadibly easy to like and maybe thats why, i quite like the blood and guts too but i could take or leave it,

When i said lowly, i really didn't mean that to sound derogatory (i can see that one hit a nerve) maybe it was a bad choice of word, i think he would be the first to agree that neither fame nor money are the necessarily the forbearer's of decent music, that was what i was trying to say. We all got to start somewhere and sometimes thats where people stay regardless of quality and i encourage anyones creativity.

I don't like everything he promotes either, i really cant go with anything with trolls singing on it, that really gloomy doom does nothing for me, sometimes he does get it wrong but not this time for me.

P.s i like you really charlie xx
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index