Unsung Forum »
AOTM

179 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Edited Apr 02, 2009, 10:14
Sorry Seb mate, but I was a kid in the 1970s...
Apr 02, 2009, 10:09
When you think of all the uNsuNg bands out there that Julian *could* have given the spot light to.

Also what about some of the fantastic music that some of the truly *UnSung* unsigned bands and song writers who post on this very forum, who are (in my view) creating great outsider rock n'RoLL.
Why won't Julian give these people a listen?

Kiss are not unsung! Kiss are not even interesting!.. come on Jules lets get off this cheesy trip and move on. I don't see Kiss as outsiders who took the left hand path. I see them as 70’s cartoon commercial teenage wank monsters, who nicked other peoples ideas to make shit loads of money. They are not unSung and not cool forward thinking MofO's who changed the world of rock n' rOll.

Sorry to all you kiss fans, I do understand why people see them as good fun, but they are way too cheesy for my liking, and I was a kid in the 1970's and I remember those glam days as Chocolate brown wall paper in my mum's kitchen, while eating pot noodles and listening to remember your a WoMble on the radio. Now *thats* the 70's!

nA SORRy ...not for me thanks.

(((charLie)))
Apologies for posting this twice.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index