Any American Prog Experts?

83 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
gogmagog
176 posts

Edited Nov 28, 2008, 00:03
Re: Prog, Marx and Elitism
Nov 27, 2008, 22:37
self righteous? your the one who wants to say everything i say is bollocks (tho not give any intelligent response back as to why, I'm still waiting for your pro-Adornian Treatise, by the way) - say, my opinion is naff (and oh so lesser than yours eh?), squeal ner ner ner ner ner ner - then start ranting and gettin increasingly irascible - and what generalisations by the way? I think ive been pretty specific as to what I (and others, btw) think of you. i tried being jokey right at the beginning to which you repsonded with more of your sarcastic bile - so like I said if its the only thing you understand then its what your gonna get back. My original comment on yes/Cow was said in that throwaway manner anyway!

and then when brought to task on any of it - say oh it "was only a joke" -

and your obviously so keen on having the last word - so i'm not gonna respond to anything else you say cos frankly I have better things to do -

and like I said about ten posts ago nothing can or should be done about our difference of opinion re the two bands we like - so I said what your now saying half an hour ago

other people who write on this site have already remarked to me that your not worth the effort.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index