Zeplist

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Spaceship mark
Spaceship mark
1686 posts

Re: Under-statement
Dec 11, 2007, 12:28
Moyles REALLY pissed me off this morning, sometimes I find his show quite good in the morning but today it was at its worst, in joking, news-interupting, silly-giggling crap. And then to top it off, firstly he's on about going to Led Zep and not knowing any songs and then, on the tube, I'm reminded in an intreview with Phill Jupitus that Moyles really does know fuck all about music.
They shouldn't have had a lottery for the tickets but a test of the applicants knowledge folk-blues-rock-metal (separately through history that is, not a single genre). If you don;t get 95% you can't come. that'd sort out the heads from the Moyles....
Kid Calamity
9042 posts

Re: Zeplist
Dec 11, 2007, 13:23
...now, if you lived near Machynlleth...
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 13:25
Strange that so many celebs had the great fortune to get a ticket in the lottery, innit?
riotmaster
1563 posts

lots of clips from last night
Dec 11, 2007, 13:35
check the youtube clips via nme's blog

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=10&title=led_zeppelin_live_footage_from_o2_arena__1&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

i might be going mad, but they sound pretty darn good to me. and a lot livlier than on the SRTS dvd i got again last week. bring the tour on!

Villa Park please :-)
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 14:09
that was kinda what I was saying, AQK. So much for the ticket distribution being fair...
Kid Calamity
9042 posts

Good Times Bad Times
Dec 11, 2007, 14:12
Wow. That's how you open a set isn't it?
Goosebumps!
red peony
red peony
645 posts

Edited Dec 11, 2007, 15:28
Re: lots of clips from last night
Dec 11, 2007, 14:54
That's great!! Still got it, they do.

I wonder if they'll be goin' to California.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 15:58
Interestingly I read an interview with Phil Jupitus this morning and he said the reason Chris Moyles was so rubbish and unfunny when he appeared on "....Buzzcocks" on it (apart from generally being a bit rubbish and unfunny) was that he seemed to know very little about music and that he wasn't used to being out of his "I'm in charge" environment and so was intimidated by both Mark Lamarr and Viv Reeves.
Spaceship mark
Spaceship mark
1686 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 16:01
D'ya get the Metro where you are too then?
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Zeplist
Dec 11, 2007, 16:03
Awww. I'm so glad it went well for them despite me not being there boo hoo. All the reviews and clips I've seen seemed incredible. I bet it was awesomeness in big lumps of awesome to be there.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index