Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
marinade
marinade
306 posts

Zeplist
Dec 10, 2007, 23:57
http://www.nme.com/news/led-zeppelin/33075

Wot, no Communication Breakdown? Or Immigrant Song? Still, bet it was great.
keith a
9570 posts

Under-statement
Dec 11, 2007, 00:04
"That's not something you get to hear often these days, Led Zeppelin giving a song its live debut."
riotmaster
1563 posts

Re: Under-statement
Dec 11, 2007, 00:20
great setlist, and a great show judging by all the reviews posted already

marvelous
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 07:54
Here's one:
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/live_reviews/article3031550.ece
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 10:45
on Kashmir..."a rhythm that have a way of advancing like Martian tripods"
That's perfect.

Sounds like it was the show to see this year!
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 11:34
I heard a bit of 'Black Dog' from the show on the radio, this morning. It sounded pretty darned good to me!

I met a chap I know at a party at the weekend. He does all the logistics for big touring rock bands and shows. I asked him whether he was going to be there, and he told me that he hadn't been invited, but did know that several of the people he often employs were involved and that he could have phoned any of them and been in. However, he said it seemed a bit lame, doing that. So he didn't bother. Duh.
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 11:38
The party btw was a wedding anniversary for some good friends who'd had a quickie registry office job whilst touring as part of The Who's crew, who were filming for 'The Kids Are Alright'. So the first dance was to the orrible 'oo, that evening. Nice.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 11:45
Watching the bit about the Zep gig on the news last night, I was sickened by the array of celebs being ushered in the back door. How come they didn't have to enter a ballot for tickets, eh? spoilt brats. probably wouldn't have been able to tell Zep apart from Oasis. who were also there. bastards.
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Dec 11, 2007, 12:08
Chris Moyles was on Radio 1 this morning making squeaky squeal noises, then saying that that summed up the evening, for him. Now, what do we think of that, eh?

I can think of a few words.
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Re: Zeplist
Dec 11, 2007, 12:20
They're saving those for the world tour, Marinade. ;) xx I still wish i'd been there. Everhopeful of a chance to see them live of Abertawe.
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index