8 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lascivia
Lascivia
422 posts

Re:
Aug 17, 2007, 01:07
achuma wrote:
I will! The only thing that's stopped me is I already spend a shitload on cd's, and it'll take me a while to get around to it [I usually try to prioritise things that are now harder to get or are going out of print - you can only buy so much at once without a high-flyin' big-payin' job, which is something I don't have - well, I don't have a job at all right now]
I didn't go and download that album for free, thinking "ho ho, now I won't have to buy it" - I'd never heard of it and someone gave me a burned disc and said "check this out". Glad they did.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be a jerk about it. I currently also suffer your two afflictions, joblessness and too long of a buy-list. I was prioritising the way you are and spent the early part of the year collecting Penguin Guide Crown and Core Collection jazz albums that are scarce, then switched to Japanese stuff when I heard about Japrocksampler coming out. However, I've also put a priority on things I think are really, really good: life's short!

Unsung Forum Index