Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
never mind guilty pleasures - the worst songs in the world are...

89 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Re: never mind guilty pleasures - the worst songs in the world are...
Oct 26, 2006, 12:49
Robbie Williams – Rock DJ (‘Angels’ is dire too, but this wins out because of the bizarre and very misguided, plodding attempt at rapping in it)

Dido – Anything and everything (Thanks Eminem for introducing this mogadon-in-human-form to the world. Thanks a bunch!)

Scorpions - The Wind Of Change (The whistling! The mullets! The lighters in the air!)

Orinocco Flow – Enya (South Park summed this up perfectly: “Stan: This music is terrible! It's cheesy but lame, and eerily soothing at the same time!”)

Whitney Houston – I-eeeeee-aye Will Always Love You (When this came out a neighbour of mine on the council estate I lived on at the time used to play this over-and-over again on a shit stereo turned up to ten. Infuriating.)

Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You (Because it’s a betrayal of an immense talent)

Agadoo, The Birdie Song and any other crap holiday songs popularised by Club 18-30.

All Xmas songs apart from the Pogues one and the Slade one.

I’ve just realised this is starting to look like the playlist for an episode of Top Of The Pops 2 with all the crud that that numpty Steve Wright loves to pick. Such a wasted opportunity that show. There must be loads of stellar footage in those archives that they could show, but they still manage to pick the worst crud possible.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index