92 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

You people are so jaded, you'd probably heckle a Teardrops Tribute band
Oct 20, 2006, 02:36
tinky10675 wrote:
Ok im the odd man out being from Amerika.But Here goes...I bought this slab O' shit the day it became available and yes it is awefull and a waste of talent in my humble opinion.I really miss the old Copey the one who wrote great songs and sang them!This Kraut/prog trip he is on is a deadend that im hoping he as reached the back wall of and will now move on to making music again that people can enjoy and not just be assaulted by. Peace out

Except this isn't Cope. It's Brain Donor. He went out of his way to create a new band, image and sound, and even put it out on a different record label than his normal releases, all the while still putting out records under his own name in the same progressive fashion that he always has, and you people still feel the need to complain about it as if your best friend just betrayed you. The music he made before he was on this 'trip' was called 'My Nation Underground', and it sucked logs. I hope Cope never stops listening to new music and following his muse.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index