86 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Re: Bristol, brief review
Feb 21, 2006, 11:05
Well I absoluelty LOVED it!
It was my first Cope gig, so I have nothing to compare it with, but it certainly pressed all my buttons and I had a fabulous time. Such a very great shame that it was such a short set, another couple of hours would have done me nicely. Its not just the music that was great, the whole show was entertaining, although I suspect that what I saw last night was but a mere tip of the iceburg. All three do give their intstruments a right good seeing to, it must be said, love it! And I loved Julian's outfit.

It was brilliant to meet up with some fine HHers, albeit very briefly. I wanted to hang around after for a chat, but was at the mercy of He Who Shall Drive and Be Back Ready for A Day In The Office so we went straight away. There were some of you I didn't manage to say goodbye to properly, sorry. And if I didn't manage to say hello to anybody, sorry about that too (was a teensy bit spannered)

Did any of you catch the support? Cor, I was having a major lust session at the guitarist's wrists ;-P until I realised I was old enough to be his mother. Possibly. Jolly good guitar playing.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index