JC Rarities Compilation

130 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
LunarTunes
107 posts

Re: JC Rarities Compilation
Feb 04, 2009, 17:56
Brik wrote:
That's just reminded of the WSYM Bass End production mix off the promo box. Though on checking it says "powered by Troublefunk" so I don't know if that's the same as on the 12" one. It's 3.08 long at any rate.

I don't know if the Rite, Odin or Discover Odin count, but they're OOP now at any rate (and rare as rocking horse shit).

Although I don't have that box, the 3:08 length would make it exactly the same as the Trouble Funk remix short version on the B-Side of the 12". So without being able to hear it, I'm gonna guess that it is one and the same track...

And although those other lovelies are OOP, they don't make the list. I guess rather than "Rarities", the list I made is more of an attempt to gather those tracks that have gotten lost along the way and never found a home on a CD reissue or official CD comp. The OOP discs you mention are certainly rarities but since they are full CD's, they don't make this list. Meanwhile, I'll be upping the prune juice dosage for my rocking horse in the hopes that DISCOVER ODIN pops out one day...

Peace.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index