Unsung Forum »
May Druidon

86 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
gorseddphungus
185 posts

Re: where's yer ideals
May 05, 2005, 00:05
Yes, and if every labour-voting person fearing the tories would vote with their hearts then Green would win. After all, voting out of fear is ruining the whole world. It is happening in all countries and it keeps the same bag of smug tory, pseudo-tory and proto-tory creeps in power forever and ever.

"i don't think the Tories CAN win. But I do think NuLab want us to THINK the Tories can win, so we'll keep on voting NuLab"

I agree with this entirely.

Politics is stuck and the incestuous group of bastards celebrate their daily shows in parliament with their silly holier-than-thou cackle while the world burns. They WANT, they NEED this apathy to continue, this keeps them all in power. Even if my constituency is a tory stronghold, I will not prostitute my ideals and let the proto-tory or the pseudo-tory think he is getting my support.And in the hypothetical case that labour lost , I would not let them feel that whatever vote they have got they have got from people who *support* what they've done, as that is what you indicate by voting for them. They may have done no more than a couple of decent things (and always in comparison with previous govs) but their keeping blair intact and his association with pro-bush proto-christian shite is an overwhelming act of political perversion. Bliar will win anyway because people are already talking of 'no alternatives' as if there were only three main corporate parties inthe country. If I am going to aim for something high, I'd rather aim for the stars. Enough of this endless political debasing of ideals.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index