Soundtracks to our Lives w/e 8/8/04

85 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Billy Milk
Billy Milk
2045 posts

Re: Soundtracks to our Lives w/e 8/8/04
Aug 08, 2004, 23:25
just blagged the ozric tentakackles back catalogue. not sure if you actually need more than 2 ozrics albums. the virgin reissues of the second two in the radio gnome trilogy which have some nifty out-takes on them. the albums remain peerless but why no flying teapot? seems to be in a strange contractual void since snapper have also just reissued the radio gnime trilogy too.

edgar broughton - oora and inside out. since a got a paltry one response to my broughtons thred i shall pass no comment. great albums tho'

acr - to each and sextet. to each sounds fantastic, sextet less so. flat production, they should have used hannett. knife slits water still sounds good and kether hot knives is one of the bonus tracks, so that's a result.

the cure - a real belter

fred frith - middle of the moment. there's a beautiful dvd on winter to winter. this is the soundtrak out next month on rer/fred's records. frith at his most accessible. beautiful droney with field recordings of tuaregs/circuses and camels

4 cds by vic chestnutt - fuckin' hell. can't get my head round him at the moment

godley and creme - L. their 2nd album after the consequences debacle. bit of an unsung prog masterpiece. zappa meets 10cc. i love this album.

brute force - the king of fuh. a woinderful song

cheers x
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index