Unsung Forum »
Soundtracks to our Lives w/e 8/8/04

85 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Beebon
1375 posts

Re: Soundtracks to our Lives w/e 8/8/04
Aug 08, 2004, 17:48
If You Cant Please Yourself You Cant Please Your Soul: Got a vynil copy from ebay fairly cheap. It's a bit different from what i was expecting really, even though i am familiar with a few of the artists already... nice sleave and stuff though!

Pixies - Surfa Rosa & Come On Pilgrim: Even though i've had it for a while i never really got into it, though this week i did.

Meat Puppets II: This is such a good album and sounds even better when drinking whisskey on a hot evening :)

Super Furry Animals - Radiator: Fun :)

Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs: What an album! (cheers aqk) I have managed to listen to it all the way through twice so far (3 discs.. almost 3 hours of music) and there are sooo few weak tracks. Will listen to this plenty more i think.

Coil - Stolen and Contaminated Songs: This compliments Love's Secret Domain very well and to think a lot of this would of gone unreleased!

Coil - Unreleased Hellraiser Themes: Hmm, i was expecting something a lot more creepy and full on. This isnt crap or anything but does sound very much like "soundtrack" music to me.

Well, think that is about all... have a good week!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index