Unsung Forum »
Soundtracks Of Our Lives 15/02/04

82 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Beebon
1375 posts

Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives 15/02/04
Feb 15, 2004, 20:48
Ah, just got back from a day out at Bodmin moor, been a great sunny day :)

Anyways, this week has been:

C93: "All The Pretty Little Horses", "Imperium", "Bright Yellow Moon" and "Island": Phew! Still getting into this lot and have plenty more to sort through. All these albums have more than enough good stuff on them for me to enjoy. ATPLH is beautiful, dark and haunting at same time, possibly me fave.

Nurse With Wound - Rock N Roll Station: This is indeed the best thing i have heard from Mr Stapelton yet

Melvins - Gluey Porch Treatments: I found it really quite dull on first few listens but it's grown so much on me. Generally quite sludgey rock with faster bits in between.

The Fall - This Nations Saving Grace: Arrr this has been brightening up my lunch break walkarounds all week... i had forgot how good this is. Maybe it is poppier than Hex, Witch Trials and Dragnet, yet with songs like Bombast, My New House and I Am Damo Suzuki how can you go wrong? great stuff indeeeeed!

Boris - Absolutego: Only heard it a couple of times so far but WOAH what a behemoth of sound!

Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun: Great stoner stuff, which was the soundtrack to some beer drinkte's place last night, good stuff!

Well, that's all i think :)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index