JOHN LYDON on 'I'm a celeb......'

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Fitter Stoke
Fitter Stoke
2601 posts

Re: JOHN LYDON on 'I'm a celeb......'
Jan 27, 2004, 09:46
Well, I went against all my principles last night and watched this awful programme, purely to see Lydon belittle all around him.

He didn't. In fact he was an all-round good egg. How very boring.

Good. Now I don't have to watch this dreck any more, or tolerate the unnecessary "wit" of those two talent-free professional geordies introducing it. Into Room 101 they go, with an accompanying half pound of semtex just to make sure.
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Jan 27, 2004, 10:12
Hahahah. Two very good reasons to do it, I'd say. Heheh.

Well, definitely more worthy than Mike Read's hope that he'll get to take over Alan Partridge's 4am slot on Radio Norwich if he shows his face on telly again, anyway.
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Jan 27, 2004, 10:17
I'll help you shift it into Room 101 too, but... can... we just... er... watch it til the end first... >cough, shuffle, shuffle<

Hopeless TV junkie.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 27, 2004, 13:39
Which was excellent. He's still as cool and no-nonsense as when he was in the Pistols. I'm curious about his new album although I never liked his post-Flowers Of Romance stuff (except for a few songs here and there...)
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 27, 2004, 13:41
Lydon would tear Wakeman to pieces for the shit he said!
Fitter Stoke
Fitter Stoke
2601 posts

Re: useless professional geordies
Jan 27, 2004, 15:23
Well,I only really meant Ant & Dec to go into Room 101. 'Celebrity' is kack in the extreme, but is rendered more so by those two obnoxious getts.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Jan 27, 2004, 15:32
What Ant and Dec!! The delightfull geordie beat combo who brought us 'Lets get ready to rumble' as a hit single, you think they are annoying... Hmmmm yep.. I agree lets dump them in Room 101!! :o)
Nat Hate
Nat Hate
445 posts

Jan 27, 2004, 16:15
No way. Ant and Dec may have become the bland corporate faces of primetime ITV, but they've still got something I reckon. Did you ever see Ant & Dec Unzipped on Channel 4? They're a good laugh but on crap tele.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Jan 27, 2004, 16:43
I thought they were perfect for the likly lads fingy.
Yali*
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Jan 27, 2004, 19:43
Except that Wakeman now claims the whole thing was a lie invented by Malcolm McLaren in order to get some press for the Sex Pistols. To be honest, however much I may love early P.I.L. and dislike just about everything Wakeman has ever been involved with (excepting "Countdown", natch), I believe him. McLaren, as with most rock managers, always was an A-Grade bullshit merchant.
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index