Unsung Forum »
Jacko is at it again (uh oh)

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Re: Jacko is at it again (uh oh)
Nov 19, 2003, 14:03
I know what you mean, LL, but to be honest, I find it difficult NOT to prejudge a 40-odd year old man who has pre-teens over for sleepovers..... being honest about it, that's how I feel.......
but you're right, he's not been found guilty of anything yet.....
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Nov 19, 2003, 14:06
With all due respect Stray but

...Bollocks!!!
he has had more than 1 chance to clear his name, and to prove he is a good person! Tell me how long does the public have to put up with this twisted twat who publicly hung his own child from a window who also makes his children where masks! Thats normal is it stray?

Y should he have the right to have unrelated children sleep in his bed with him at night? You trying to tell me this is normal? I am sick of this man! If that view makes me a sun reader then fuck it I am a sun reader!

I have no time for the people who allow this to happen!
Yali*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

No you are wrong dude!
Nov 19, 2003, 14:16
Sorry but if your trying to claim that I am at question here *merrick* then You are out of order and I don't take kindly to your questioning!!!

Firstly I am a dad!!! I luv my child I don't make him wear a mask and I don't hang him from hi up places infront of the world press ! And I don't sleep with other peoples children of a night!

This man has had umpteen chances to clear his name and yet we here the same old story time after time! Do think it is ok to sleep with other peoples children then?
Yali*
stray
stray
2057 posts

Nov 19, 2003, 14:18
er.. fair enough Charlie, I bow to your superior insight into other people, their lives and their motivations. You are the righteous judge and jury, while I'm merely an average woolly liberal.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Nov 19, 2003, 14:19
oh. and how does he clear his name. sorry for asking, as it doesnt seem to fit your view, er.. but *bows head waiting for insight*. Oh, I'm a dad too, two boys, does that make my opinion more worthy too ? *ready to be slapped by the righteous yali*
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

Nov 19, 2003, 14:21
Adopting a Frank Butcher voice " As a wise man once said me the path of self righteousness is an easy path to go down"

I'd personally take the middle way. He may well be a nonce he may well not.

Kiddie Fiddlin' or not I have dealt with prison types (im not saying you are on at all Charles) but some of 'em would pat a man on the back for raping a women and turn around and say'Kill All Nonces'.

Kiddie Fiddlin' is the worst thing ever. But the prison attitude is the worse attitude ever. All lot of those people have abused people as well in all kinds of way.

At the risk of sticking my neck out and looking like a nonce lover. The sad fact is most child abusers have been abused themselves. And I even consider that some abusers can be treated and rehabilated if they show geniune remorse.

This is the 21st century the world needs cures not final solutions.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Nov 19, 2003, 14:22
Thats basically what I feel!!! well said Toni! it is hard to believe he hasn't done anything wrong here.
Yali*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Nov 19, 2003, 14:27
Yea well what ever mate you can try and make it personal if ya like I aint up fer a cyber slagging match with you OK! I don't like the man and I feel he is guilty! I want to see him put away! I am allowed to think what I like and Thats the end of it! If you want to defend the likes of him then thats fine go ahead!
yALi*
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Nov 19, 2003, 14:30
That is interesting. Thanks, gm.
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Nov 19, 2003, 14:32
It does make you wonder though, what parent would let their kid stay at Jackson's after the previous allegations and that Bashir documentary?
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index