Unsung Forum »
Who'd you most like a beer with?

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

Re: Who'd you most like a beer with?
Nov 10, 2003, 23:02
Wouldn't like to have a spliff with him, no escape in a room & feeling stoned. Tho in a pub he may be OK cos the beer will act as a bucket of salt & you can always make a quick get away.
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

Nov 10, 2003, 23:16
William Burroughs if he was still alive. He would probalily only drink tequilas or mind blowing spirits. Would have loved to have got slowly pissed listening to him rattling on about Agents from Interzones & all the usual stuff in that intense drone of his.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Nov 11, 2003, 09:57
Moon Over Marin.
Kozmik_Ken
Kozmik_Ken
829 posts

Nov 11, 2003, 09:59
Well have to try n' set this up... get Howard to go to one of those Truck progs that Henry Rollins does these days n' start mixing it between them... "he called you a widenecked lassie" etc...
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Billy Bragg
Nov 11, 2003, 10:00
I'll second that.

Surely, Isabella's just reaching her prime? Well, I think she's looking better than ever...
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Nov 11, 2003, 11:15
HAHAHAHA WHAT a funny scene that would be me, mr Barrett, and sid james all sloshed out of our box's talking total shite at each other!
Bet ya wouldn't mind being a fly on a beer glass in that pub e'h?
YALi*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Nov 11, 2003, 11:17
I don't believe you told Liam his music was shite! He would have broken yer nose fer that I'M SURE!
yali*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

sorry read yer post wrong.
Nov 11, 2003, 11:21
O i c... Liam said his album was shite ... now I get it, cus there aint no way I would have the balls to insult that nutter to his face with a drink in him! (my nose winces at the thought!)
yali*
elegant chaos
elegant chaos
2390 posts

Nov 11, 2003, 11:23
Yep - we've obviously had many beers together - I fully recommend the experience!
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Nov 11, 2003, 11:30
I think Eardrum was saying that Liam was saying himself that the new album was shit. I have to say I do like the Gallaghers' honesty. When they've done a really shit record they'll bloody well say so!
(waiting for the inevitable 'but they're all shit' comment)
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index