August Album of the Month

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Re: Nats Album of the Month is........
Aug 04, 2003, 16:38
No not addressing it at you hun! I've seen your Bennie from Abba inpersonation so I know you like Abba!! Yer a right grrrrrrrr tiger in a beard and spandex you are!! ;o)

Was hoping to kinda say to everyone here 'for god sake just chill out, who cares about Julians Music Taste, I doubt if he cares about mine! He recommended an album, doesn't mean we all have to go out and buy it!' I mean I've gone and brought that Boris and the Balalaika album!! Maybe I'll have that as Nats Album of the Month in September!! Doesn't mean you all have to go out and buy it!!

Come back Stray.... :o(

nat xxxxx
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Aug 04, 2003, 16:40
Blimey cancer boy, that is disturbing....... carrots in the beard... wooo scarey!

I dreamt about Craig David the other night, he let me borrow his pencil! Luckily I did wake up!

Morfe you perve, I'll tell Polly when I see her in a few weeks!! ;o)

Nat xx
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 04, 2003, 16:46
Nat!!! It WASN'T a pervy dream, but the atmos was so great! Don't tar my spandex with yr pervy brush my grrrl x

Hey I want yr postal address, the PC is still on a ship with all my addies on, so I can't send postcards :-(

Sorry off topic. I'll be good.

email modom?

:-)))))
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Balalaika of the Month
Aug 04, 2003, 16:51
ooh - has Boris arrived with his balalaika yet?? I can't wait to hear what it's like!
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Aug 04, 2003, 16:51
You want me to e.mail you now you've called me a perve... tut youf of today! ;o)

I'll send my details to your e.mail addie hun... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo blooming good to have you back sweetheart. Glad you are all ok and enjoying the US of A!!

I'll still tell Polly thou... ;op

Nat xx
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Re: Balalaika of the Month
Aug 04, 2003, 16:52
6 week wait hun as it's obviously sooooooooooooooo popular with Balalaika players!! I'll bring it up to London with me when I come up next and we can enjoy it together!!

nat xx
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Re: August Album of the Month
Aug 04, 2003, 17:19
What a depressing and unfulfilling half hour I've just spent reading this thread, just to find out what all the references to it are all about. The conclusion seems to be along the lines that Julian Cope should only really review Julian Cope albums in future to keep everyone happy. Mind you, doubt that'd work either... so who wants to start yet another handbag-fight about the merits or otherwise of Interpreter then? Eh? Eh?

Fuck it, I'm off out to the park instead. Laters

>skippity skip<
Beebon
1375 posts

Aug 04, 2003, 20:29
Oooh, where u going to see her?

i need to get tickets for the Eden gig!

Steve :p
TightPurpleShirt
281 posts

Re: August Album of the Month
Aug 04, 2003, 21:05
This is further proof ( after that fucking awful glastonbury performance ) that julian cope is a clueless monkey fuk.

The site is going down the shitter too.

TpS
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Aug 05, 2003, 09:37
Ummmmmm in our Local!! :o) Known her for yonks... won't blag thou, as she don't do blaggers!!

Sorry!
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index