Spearmint Rhino

63 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Re: Spearmint Rhino
Dec 11, 2002, 13:10
I'd be dead interested to read that article if its onloine at all, or indeed in any other way!

I was taking my info from an article in the Observer (I think - I have the original at the other work site, I'll see if I can get at it later), which was quite clear. I'm not sure which bit you are saying isn't true - the poor pay (which the bloke from SR inadvertently agreed with last night) or the 'extra's'/private dancing? Both things were taken from the previously mentioned article. Also, one SR in London (Tott Ct Road? somewhere v central for sure) is currently under police investigation for coke & crack dealing, ands the explicit running of a prostitution racket. Not that that means that's what goes on generally, but it does rather indicate that it goes on in some of them - which is hardly surprising really.

Did your partners research cover anything on the rate of attacks on women outside the club by any chance? That is what is the big issue for those who oppose te club on non-moralistic grounds
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index