63 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Re: Spearmint Rhino
Dec 10, 2002, 13:23
so that's that sorted then ...

phew

Spearmint Rhino looms large in our house, unfortunately, having had to explain to a 10 year old girl that the place we sometimes drive past isn't a restaurant (though there's been plenty of amusement from that since, poor girl).

We've got an enormous billboard advertising it by the house, and once we even saw the Rhino stretch limo on the motorway

How anyone can say that paying someone to take their clothes off isn't exploitative is quite beyond me. It might be lucrative, depending on circumstances, but someone rubbing their tits, arse and fanny (depending on the establishment) in a strangers face for 20 quid upwards does seem a little degrading. The girls might do OK financially on a good night, but there's lots of other people doing even better than them, without the frottage ...

but yes, you're right, there's no fixed link between prostitution and stripping. My old girlfriend went off to do strippagrams a few years back, and she was like most of the other women doing it, had a day job but making a few quid, cash in undies, on the side ...

she's quite a character though, and it is quite possible she didn't give me *all* the details ...

RG
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index